Saturday 12 November 2011

VaVaZoomPhotography

Well, here goes......I dont even know if I am doing this right! I am Maria Fetherstone, and I found my passion almost 12 months ago, when I bought my husband a DSLR for christmas! So intrigued was I, that he never really got a look in, especially once I found editing tools! My life changed!! Wow....i could take a lovely photo and change it into something people said positive things about! What a confidence boost...and the rest is history!
I would never say I was professional, just a very keen amateur with middle of the range equipment! But what I will always say is I have a passion, and I like to think it shows in my work. Please feel free to leave comments about my work (keep it clean please) and if you can, continue to support me!

No comments:

Post a Comment